Unused files occupy storage space you might need in the future. Each screenpublishing user has an accumulative 1 GB storage capacity per subscribed player at their disposal.
- Go to “Content” page of your screenpublishing Account.
- Select the file or item you want to get rid of. You can select multiple files by checking the small box in the top-left of each file.
- Right-click over the selected items or click on the three dotted circle in the bottom-right corner of any of the selected items.
- Click “Delete” in the pop-up window.
- If you have selected multiple files, screenpublishing might request you to type “DELETE” so to confirm you are sure you want to continue. Better safe than sorry!